Housing / Domestic Violence - Bury Central Access Point

The Central Access Point (CAP) is a single point of access to housing related support. This is for all people who are requiring support to sustain their tenancies or are at risk of homelessness or are already homeless.

As well as housing issues, the Central Access Point helps victims of all forms of domestic abuse that require assistance. Anyone fleeing or has fled abusive relationships can be referred to CAP.

We need to carry out a referral on your behalf, so please contact us and we will provide assistance.

For more details, visit their website at https://www.bury.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=15028.